A breach of contract involves the failure of a party to fulfill the obligations under a contract. A contract can be breached in the following ways:
- One party does not perform as promised
- One party does something that makes it impossible for the other party to perform the duties under the contract, or frustrates the purpose of the other party’s contract
- One party makes clear that it does not intend to perform its obligations under the contract
If you believe your company has suffered damages due to a breach of contract, you need the counsel of an experienced business litigation attorney.
Please schedule your free consultation today by contacting our Los Angeles and Orange County law firm online, or by calling (888)341-5942.
Flexible appointment hours available by request.
Practical Solutions for Your Breach of Contract Action
VLG has built a reputation for creative problem-solving, and most importantly results, in the business/commercial litigation arena. We have built a successful practice around sound business judgment, constant evaluation of risks and benefits, and open communication with our clients.
Vukmanovic Law Group Thrives on Achieving Resolution in Contract Disputes
Speak with our Los Angeles civil litigation attorneys if confronted with a breach of contract dispute involving any of the following:
- Business operating agreement
- Purchase and sale agreement
- Real estate purchase agreement
- Commercial lease
- Construction agreement
- Personal guaranty
- Non-payment for services rendered
- Non-payment for goods or items delivered
Our experience and versatility allows us to skillfully negotiate, or aggressively litigate, to assert your interests.
Contact Our Los Angeles or Orange County Breach of Contract Attorneys
Contact our Irvine or Los Angeles business litigations contracts lawyer to schedule a complimentary consultation when confronted with a civil dispute, or call toll free at (888)341-5942. Evening and weekend appointments are available upon request.