Los Angeles and Orange County Real Estate Litigation Attorneys
Real estate litigation is an integral part of Vukmanovic Law Group’s core practice. VLG’s lawyers have represented a wide-array of clients embroiled in various real estate disputes, including developers, lenders, construction companies, real estate brokerage firms, realtors, individual property owners, property managers, commercial landlords and tenants.
Contact our real estate litigation firm online to discuss your real estate dispute with one of our experienced Irvine or Los Angeles County, California real estate litigation lawyers.
Flexible appointment hours are available upon request.
Los Angeles Real Estate Litigation Attorneys
VLG’s real estate litigation attorneys routinely represent clients in various industrial and commercial property disputes, including:
- Purchase agreement and sale agreement disputes — breach of contract, fraud claims related to material misrepresentations or non-disclosure
- Sale and division of property (partition)
- Industrial and commercial lease disputes on behalf of property managers, owners or lessees
- Breach of fiduciary duty, professional negligence, general negligence
- Specific performance of purchase and sale agreements
- Construction litigation and disputes
- Breach of lease and enforcement of leases and lease terms
- Disputes related to jointly owned property
VLG’s attorneys have employed creative negotiating skills, and when necessary aggressive litigation tactics, to ensure successful outcomes for clients. We work closely with our clients to avoid unnecessary litigation expense, and to safeguard deals that have been struck. In short, clients can expect disputes to be handled efficiently and cost-effectively.
Call or E-Mail a Los Angeles Business Litigation Attorney Today
For timely, practical solutions to your real estate litigation or dispute, contact our real estate litigation lawyer online or call our law firm at (888)-341-5942 today.
Evening and weekend appointments are available upon request.